Thursday, June 18, 2009

H.S.K. - Rehearsal/Demo



I'm not quite sure exactly how old this release is. But, I've had it on a cassette tape for at least 10 years. It's a rehearsal/demo tape by a band called H.S.K. It was sent to me by someone who knew the band and it was sent on a green Maxell 90 minute tape. As far as I know, it was not a public release and I'm not sure if the band even released anything.

I recently converted the cassette to MP3 because I didn't want to lose these tunes and we all know that a cassette tape doesn't last forever. I tried to see if I could find any information on the band, which is hard to do when you consider the fact that I know nothing about them.

The only reason I still have this release (other than the fact that I enjoy listening to it) is because I have a great passion for collecting music, even if it's a homemade tape, which is how I would describe this one.

I doubt a lot of people have heard these songs. So, I thought I'd share them with you and make 'em a little less obscure.

H.S.K. (MediaFire)

H.S.K. (RapidShare)

No comments:

Post a Comment